среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

CSL USB BLUETOOTH NANO STICK DRIVER

If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support? When I use the bluetooth set up panel of my computer, I can see the keyboard and mouse see pictures and attached word document but when trying to connect each hardware to the CSR A10 stick, it fails! This item is eligible for click and collect. Product information Technical Details. Up and running in FL studio gang! Downloaded and installed the Korg BLE drivers. Uuuuuweeeeh in the next few days.
Uploader: Daira
Date Added: 17 May 2014
File Size: 12.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2816
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We have a new firmware comming the next few days fixing some other important issues. Showing of 1 reviews. How satisfied are you with this reply? Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Thanks for the reply Fredrik.

Windows Support - Freedrum Forum

Image Unavailable Image not available for Colour: I have attached the current set up of my computer in word doc. It would be great to hear from somebody whose sensors pair and thus which specific adapter they use. Learn more about Amazon Prime.

Android phone Z5 compact: Can you help me? Something Udb hopes you'll especially enjoy: Hi, I have the same problem where I can only use one stick at a time as my computer says that all the sticks have the same device name.

This thread is locked. Glad I can use them and should have tried this before.

I assume the Sonar issue is to do with the names of the midi inputs being the same. Should I try with another dongle? My experience about windows Customers who bought this item also bought.

CSL - USB micro Bluetooth-Adapter V4.0 not working in Windows 10.

For the keyboard, it asks me to enter a code number in my case but I have no clue where I have to enter the number itself. Zero latency, feels almost perfectly natural! You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.

I bought asus btbut it says it is not compatible with my windows 10 laptop…guess I have to try other dongles. Hopefully that will get sorted soon unless it is something I am doing?

CSL-Computer USB Nano Bluetooth-Adapter V mit LED | eBay

Tell us about your experience with our site. Or restart the whole computer then sub the sensors? See questions and answers. I called Microsoft support center but they said that I have to contact you directly!

Recent Post by Page.

I thought that I could run an application via the CD CSR Harmony provided with the nanostick and enter the above number but apparently no application has been installed that I could open and run manually. Simple and works well on Windows Windows Support wildandfree Expand Audio inputs and outputs.

CSL-Computer USB Nano Bluetooth-Adapter V4.0 mit LED

Customers also shopped for. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. See and discover other items: Nanp Music Stream millions of songs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий